By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

March 2024 Horoscopes

Aries: (March 21- April 19)

Take some time for yourself, Aries, you deserve it! March’s new moon will help you relax and recharge your batteries. Prepare for some deep sleep and some profound dreams during this time. It’s also a beneficial time to fantasize about how you’d like to build your life in the coming year, otherwise known as manifestation!

Taurus: (April 20 – May 20)

It’s time to get social, Taurus! The new moon is energizing your social life and network, which may inspire you to catch up with your crew or attend a dazzling or romantic event. You are practically in your own romcom! Manifest and make a vision board. Prioritize which aspirations you’d like to pursue immediately and start to make them happen!

Gemini: (May 21 – June 20)

Let’s make moves, Gemini! The new moon is smiling upon your professional life and telling you to reach to higher ranks now. Fresh journeys await you in your career or job and you could even have a chance to step into more power, success or recognition. If you’re unhappy with your current progress, work extra hard now and try to turn in a more fulfilling direction or look for a better opportunity for success! You got this!

Cancer: (June 21 – July 22)

Broaden your mind and expand your horizons, Cancer. March’s new moon will give you a chance to pursue new adventures that inspire you and then share that knowledge with others. Some may decide to pursue travel, others may feel drawn to an academic path or a new media or publishing endeavor. If spiritual, you could be called to fresh perspectives or become involved in a religious path. Try to think outside of the box!

Leo: (July 23 – August 22)

Think about your connections, Leo. You may become especially focused on finding a new way to stand together with someone in business or love. If there are imbalances, you’ll have an opportunity to speak up and have more of your needs fulfilled. This same lunar month could also trigger a shift around your finances, too…

Virgo: (August 23 – September 22)

You could meet your match, Virgo! The new moon will smile so sweetly upon you, which can give you the strength to unite with someone who mirrors you in love. If you’re single, you could have an increased opportunity to meet someone with long-term staying potential. If you’re in a committed relationship, he says you could discuss taking the next step! 

Libra: (September 23 – October 22)

Get ready to grind, Libra! March’s new moon spotlights how you handle your daily routine as well as how you balance productivity with all the responsibilities on your plate. While more work could be handed to you or further random tasks land upon your shoulders from life, you  should truly assess your work-life balance now so you’re not burning yourself out. If balanced, you’ll be able to have more time for yourself!

Scorpio: (October 23 – November 21)

Love is in the air, Scorpio! March’s new moon will fill your life with fun, respect, and romance. This is the most important lunar month of the year for singles. Someone truly special could light your heart on fire. If you’re in a relationship already, you could also reignite the spark between you and your partner by going on cute and creative dates!

Sagittarius: (November 22 – December 21)

There’s no place like home, Sagittarius! This new moon will highlight your home life in contrast to your typical go-go-go mentality. You have an opportunity to make a change, whether in a redecoration or reorganization. You should be feeling more calm and joyous now, so enjoy these simple moments in your home.

Capricorn: (December 22 – January 19)

It’s time to be heard, Capricorn! The new moon is amplifying your voice and ideas. This may give you the energy to begin working on exciting writing or speaking projects. With your intellectual side activated, you could also learn many new concepts that help you step in exhilarating new academic directions. Also, short-distance travel, becoming closer with your siblings (or… for you only children, having some parent-child moments), and contractual feelings are also likely to occur during this time.

Aquarius: (January 20 – February 18)

Keep your eyes on the prize, Aquarius! This new moon could bring a big win in your financial life in the form of some money on the ground? No actually, an exciting job offer or raise may be in your future…However, you should work towards it yourself instead of waiting for it to come to you. Get out there and make it happen!

Pisces: (February 19 – March 20)

It’s birthday season, Pisces!The most important new moon of the year has arrived. It’s time to put yourself out there, step into your power ,and demand exactly what you want from the universe. Use the week that follows this lunar month to carve out a new path and be intentional with your words and actions and watch as doors open to you everywhere you go!