By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

What Are The Seniors’ Favorite Places To Eat Lunch?

The Company Burger

Created by a former Newman student, the Company Burger is a common stop on Freret street for a quick bite. The high-quality ingredients and expert craftsmanship make the burgers and sides a delicious, but expensive choice for seniors. 

Bayou Hot Wings

Bayou Hot Wings serves up spicy, sweet, or mild hot wings, boasting a perfect balance of heat and flavor. The crispy texture and bold sauces make Bayou Hot Wings a go-to spot for those craving a satisfying, but trouble-free lunch experience.

Good Bird

Also on Freret Street, Good Bird offers a quick and easy dining experience with their various dishes that strike the perfect balance of ingredients. This sandwich shop offers a large selection of sandwiches and paninis, making it a great lunch stop or after-school snack.

Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers

Raising Cane’s is a local favorite, celebrated for its mouthwatering chicken fingers and canes sauce. The simplicity of their menu, coupled with the irresistibly flavorful Texas Toast, makes it a delicious go-to spot for a straightforward dining experience in the heart of the south.

Rouses Market

Rouses Market offers a delightful culinary experience with its diverse array of fresh and flavorful offerings in the self-serve area. From locally sourced produce to carefully crafted prepared meals, students have a huge array of choices for a simple lunch. 

Barracuda

Barracuda boasts a delicious menu that delivers a unique fusion of flavors in their Mexican dishes.  Whether it’s their inventive tacos or flavorful bowls, Barracuda offers an amazing dining experience that is often a staple for Newman group lunches.