By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

By the students, For the students

The Navigator

The Number 13 or Simply a Conspiracy Fanbase

Taylor Swift, The Eras Tour, the number 13. This terminology has been circulating social media nonstop in the weeks leading up to Super Bowl LVIII, where the Kansas City Chiefs would face the San Francisco 49ers in an intense battle for the victory. However, the Super Bowl was not the primary focus of many of the viewers; instead, Taylor Swift was the one that everyone was watching. “The Eras Tour” began on March 17th, 2023, which kicked off the start of Taylor Swift’s sixth tour. The tour consists of many different “eras,” or albums, of Swift’s career, such as Red, Reputation, or Folklore and Swift’s favorite number, 13. The tour will end after 151 shows across the World in Vancouver, on December 8th, 2024. This tour has proved to be a significant event among many teenagers across the world, as Swift’s name alone inspires singing, praise, and chatter, but also annoyance, ignorance and conspiracy. Her newest boyfriend Travis Kelce, who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs, has also sparked rumors and discussion. In connection with the 58th Super Bowl, where Kelce’s Chiefs played, many conspiracy theories have emerged. 

2024 marked the 58th Super Bowl. When you add 5 and 8 together, you get the number 13. Also, when you add 4 and 9 together, from the 49ers, you get 13 again. In the second quarter, the score was 10 to 3 in favor of the 49ers. What number do you get when you add those together? Of course, there are more instances. In the third quarter, the Chiefs scored a touchdown and a field goal, which gave them a score of 13. Taylor Swift, who had played a show in Japan the day before, had a 13-hour flight to Las Vegas. Also, this game was the thirteenth Chiefs game Swift attended. To top it all off, the Super Bowl was played on February 11th, or 2/11. And 2 plus 11 equals…? These theories are rocking the social media world today, to the extent that many consider the Chief’s win of the Super Bowl to be scripted or rigged.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/02/11/super-bowl-58-halftime-score-13-taylor-swift-conspiracy/72565277007/